If parents need to communicate with staff we are asking them to phone and email rather than visit. Any visit to the school must be made via an appointment. Appointments will not be made at the start and end of the day to maximise social distancing. When visiting school for a pre-arranged appointment, parents and visitors are to use the hand sanitiser available and are asked to maintain a 2 metre distance from staff at all times. There will not be any face-to-face meetings with teachers.
Recent news items
- Newsletter 17.07.23 17th July 2023
- Newsletter 10.07.23 12th July 2023
- Newsletter – 12.06.23 12th June 2023
- Water safety – South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service 12th June 2023
- Newsletter – 05.06.23 12th June 2023