If anyone attending school becomes unwell with a new, continuous cough or a high temperature, or has a loss of, or change in, their normal sense of taste of smell, they will be sent home and advised to follow the COVID-19: guidance for households with possible coronavirus infection guidance. If a child is awaiting collection, they will be moved to a room where they can be isolated, with appropriate adult supervision as required (the nurture room next to the new reception entrance has been identified for this purpose). A window will be opened for ventilation. If it is not possible to isolate them, they will be moved to an area which is at least 2 metres away from other people.
Recent news items
- Newsletter 17.07.23 17th July 2023
- Newsletter 10.07.23 12th July 2023
- Newsletter – 12.06.23 12th June 2023
- Water safety – South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service 12th June 2023
- Newsletter – 05.06.23 12th June 2023