The groups/bubbles can not be larger than 15 children. There will be two groups across KS1 (a mixed Reception/ Year 1 bubble and a Year 1 bubble) and two Year 6 groups as well as the key worker/ vulnerable pupil group. All children will be with some of the pupils they were previously in a class with. We will endeavour to ensure that a familiar member of staff is allocated to each bubble however can not guarantee that your child will be taught by their usual class teacher. Some groups will be led by HLTAs, following planning set by teachers. All adults working with the children will work hard to ensure they feel settled and safe. A separate letter will be sent out shortly with details of which group your child has been placed in.
Recent news items
- Newsletter 17.07.23 17th July 2023
- Newsletter 10.07.23 12th July 2023
- Newsletter – 12.06.23 12th June 2023
- Water safety – South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service 12th June 2023
- Newsletter – 05.06.23 12th June 2023