Our year 6 children where, very kindly, invited to visit the Nigel Tyas Ironworks down at Bullhouse Mill for the traditional St Clements day ceremony. We had a fantastic day learning about being a blacksmith, the type of things that they make from film props to lighting arrangements and how to become a blacksmith.
Recent news items
- Newsletter 17.07.23 17th July 2023
- Newsletter 10.07.23 12th July 2023
- Newsletter – 12.06.23 12th June 2023
- Water safety – South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service 12th June 2023
- Newsletter – 05.06.23 12th June 2023